OpenTTD is a free an open source re-implementation of Chris Sawyer's Transport Tycoon Deluxe
We operate two OpenTTD servers, one with a collection of NewGRFs and one Vanilla server.
If you wish to find them in the server browser, their names are Kelium95 and Kelium95 Vanilla
Here is a list of the NewGRFs on the main "modded" server.
- 2CC Trams
- 2CC Wagons
- Hungarian 2CC set
- 2CC Trains
- 2CC Bus Set
- VAST Station Tiles
- VAST Fences
- VAST Objects
- Industrial Stations Renewal
- Bob's Random Vehicles
- Bob's British Buses
- Sailing Ships
Planes are also disabled in the interest of balancing.
1. NOT grief other players in any way, including but not limited to by flooding of company property and
obviously impeding active construction (blocking). Blocking includes building road grids around cities.
2. NOT take material from primary or secondary industries already in use by another player.
3. BE civil in your interactions with other players.
4. NOT evade a ban.
5. NOT purchase exclusive transport rights in an area in which you have no active stations.
In the first event of a clear breach of rules 1, 3 or 4, your name will be added to the pinned "shitlist" in the
#openttd channel for a period of 6 months. If you violate these rules again while on the list, you will be
banned permanently. In the event of evasion, your IP block will be banned. The player's company will also be
reset in the event of them being added to the "shitlist". In the event of a breach of the remaining 2 rules,
the player's company will be reset and no further action will be taken. If a player refuses to cease a
continuing violation of one of the rules, he/she will be permanently banned.
The servers are administered by EightMegsAndConstantlySwapping and BSSB.